Ok I’ll admit it – we’ve been really bad at providing our marketing roundups lately. I’ve been busy and we’ve been launching new themes and new client websites. For that I apologize and I’m going to try and get back into the habit of writing our roundups each Friday.
I’ve changed the format up a bit and added in a new section for generic goodness. Sometimes the best articles don’t have to be about WordPress or SEO. Sometimes they can just be about business. After all, business is what keeps the world humming and me incredibly busy.
So without further ado, the articles of interest for this week are…
Web Design and WordPress
- 10 Design Concepts That Every Web Developer Needs to Know
- Automatically Add Subpage Menus to Your Sidebar
- ‘Recent Rockstar’ Advances Content Management System
- 100 Free Christmas Images
- How to Add Highly Engaging Videos in WordPress with Viewbix
- Managing a Larger WordPress Community
- 40 Great Web/Graphic Design Resources
- 6 Essential WordPress Tips for Beginners
- Is WordPress Always the Right Option ? Why I recommended an HTML Site to My Friend …
- New Forum Available For WordCamp Organizers
Internet Marketing, SEO and Social Media
- 10 Surprising Social Media Statistics That Might Make You Rethink Your Social Strategy
- Social Media Tips for Non-Profits
- Inbound Marketing: Tool or Tactic?
- Subject Line Data: Choose Your Words Wisely
- Google’s Matt Cutts: When Commenting On Blog Posts, Try To Use Your Real Name
- Top 20 Local Search Ranking Factors: An Illustrated Guide
- Google Is Now Bigger Than Both The Magazine And Newspaper Industries
- Google for research: Search Commands and How to Use Them
- Twitter Announces Custom Timelines For Tweet Curation Around Events And Topics
- Google Moves Forward With Using Profile Information in Ads
- Video: Creating a SEO Strategy with Webmaster Tools
Entrepreneurship, Business and Plain Old Fashion Goodness
- Hunters and Farmers; Builders and Operators
- 100 Best Websites For Entrepreneurs
- Look Inside Apple’s Spaceship Headquarters With 24 All-New Renderings
- What Bitcoin Can Teach Us About The Future Of Digital Business
As always, this is not an exhaustive list. If you know of any posts related to web design, WordPress or SEO then by all means do share!
Full-Service Digital Marketing AgencyTwitterYoutubeFacebookLinkedinGoogle +