Lift Off Summit is the perfect education event for e-commerce store owners. This five day event will feature 21 speakers and cover topics ranging from SEO to affiliate management.
Why Should You Attend the Lift Off Summit?
Great Speakers – This online event has some of the best names in the e-commerce and marketing world. Many of them have online courses, write books, or perform their own multi-day workshops on their respective subject areas.
Free Admission – Watch 4-5 live interviews each day for free. You can watch them when they’re first released or catch the replay later that week!
No Travel – This virtual summit is held entirely online. All of the presentations will be broadcast – that means you can watch this from your desk, or even better, from your couch.
June 19-23’s Awesome Schedule
Monday – Content Strategy
- Why You Need to Choose a Channel – Patrick Rauland
- SEO – Rebecca Gill
- Content Marketing – Nicole Kohler
- Newsletter Marketing – Paul Jarvis
- Video Marketing – Kyle Adams
- Building Trust – Chris Lema
Tuesday – Social Media
- Facebook – Megan Adams
- Twitter – Maddy Osman
- Pinterest – Dustin Stout
- Instagram – Allie Barke
Wednesday – Unique Channels
- Affiliate Marketing – Pippin Williamson
- Kickstarter – Khiersten Ross
- Retail – Jenn Epstein
- PPC – Amber Turrill
Thursday – Marketplaces
- Amazon – Kenn Kelly
- Local Events – Jeremiah Prummer
- Etsy – Jeff Daigle
- Wholesale – Dave Bayless
Friday – Retaining Customers
- Customer Retention – Nathan Barry
- Google Analytics – Edward Upton
- Conversion Rate Optimization – Talia Wolf
- Postcard Marketing – Dustin Laverick
Two Ways to Attend
The online summit offers live, basic attendance for free. If you’d like recorded videos and/or advanced sessions, you can upgrade your experience by purchasing the All-Access Pass for $97.