Welcome back to another weekly roundup! We gathered up another batch of noteworthy articles and blog posts from around the web.
As in every weekly roundup, you’ll find tips and information that will help you with WordPress, Web Design and Search Engine Optimization. Ready? Here we go…
WordPress and Website Design
- How To Speed Up WordPress – 7 easy steps to help you speed up WordPress.
- Your Website Is Your Most Valuable Asset – Your website is important so be ready for opportunities.
- WordPress Shortcut Keys – If you are in WordPress a lot then these shortcut keys will come in handy.
- Tracking Links In WordPress – Great tutorial on how to track your links in WordPress. Tracking is so important to your overall goals.
- 5 Signs You Need Better Design – Here are five signs that your website needs a better design.
- Responsive Web Design – Interesting article on designing with physical units.
- WordPress Footer Designs – A lot of times footer designs get neglected. Here are 20 WordPress footer designs.
- 5 Worst UX Mistakes – Are you making these mistakes on your website?
- Navigation For Mega Sites – Interesting insights on how to handle navigation on mega sites.
- How To Style WordPress Comment Form – Style is often neglected in the comment section. Learn how to style the comment form.
Search Engine Optimization
- SEO on A Shoestring Budget – Get started with SEO without paying a lot of money.
- Why You Need SEO – 9 reasons why you need SEO.
- Hey SEO Guys! What’s With All That Content – SEO is changing and content is even more important.
- Why Great SEO Is Expensive – Infographic explaining why great SEO is expensive.
- Is Your Meta Description Working – A good meta description can be as important as your tagline.
- Link Building Services – You Get What You Pay For – Be aware when choosing a link building service.
- How Often Should You Update Your Website – Good takeaways on what do to with your website content.
- 10 Ways Inbound Marketing Drives Results – 10 ways to get results quickly through inbound marketing.
- 3 UX Design Fantasies That Harm SEO – Dispelling misconceptions between UX and SEO.
As always, this is not an all-inclusive list of the week’s news. If you have come across any blog posts or articles that are noteworthy, please share them below. Be sure to check back next week for another weekly roundup post.
Bob R says
Out of curiosity: do you have any idea why my titles on one of my blogs appear doubled in Google+?
On Facebook they look normal but when shared in Google+ they comes up like ” Roundup Friday: Good Reads from the Week of March 29thRoundup Friday: Good Reads from the Week of March 29th Roundup Friday: Good Reads from the Week of March 29th”
Rebecca Gill says
No idea Bob! I just shared it to my Google+ profile and it shared correctly. Maybe it was a momentary glitch with Google+.