Happy Friday! Welcome back to another weekly roundup post. This week you will find interesting articles on WordPress plugin creation, resources for the upcoming Genesis 2.o release, how to tweaks for WordPress themes and more. On the SEO side of things there were some great posts on SEO misconceptions, Google authorship, and negative SEO. There is always a lot of great information to read in the world of internet marketing!
Ready to get reading? Here we go…
Web Design and WordPress
- A Few More Myths of Running a Theme Business – A realistic look into running a theme business.
- 6 Simple Tips For Learning CSS For WordPress – Learn how to use CSS to create a custom look in WordPress.
- We Are Family: The Three Circles of WordPress – Know more about the three circles of WordPress and how they work (or should work) together.
- Custom Vs. Pre-Made WordPress Themes – An interesting look at the pros and cons.
- 5 Things Web Developers Can Teach Web Designers – Read on to find out what web developers can teach web designers.
- Why Bad Designers Are Scarier Than Dating Taylor Swift – Funny examples of bad designers.
- Learning How To Create A WordPress Plugin The Right Way – Get started on the right foot with these tips.
- How To Add Clickable Phone Numbers For Smartphones in WordPress – Nice tip that you can implement quickly.
- 11 Essential Resources About The Upcoming Genesis 2.0 – If you are a Genesis fan, you’ll love this post.
- If Landing Pages Were People – 3 Nasty Habits That Drive Prospects Away – Make sure you aren’t doing these things.
Search Engine Optimization
- 12 Common Misconceptions of Content Marketing – Don’t be fooled – everything you read about content marketing is not always true.
- 20 Devastating Content Marketing Mistakes – More mistakes to be aware of regarding content marketing.
- Perhaps SEO Isn’t All Bad – An interesting case study.
- Local SEO – Analytics and Tracking – Good information for Local SEO.
- Is It Time To Take A Machete To Your SEO Strategy – Maybe it’s time to change the way you think about SEO.
- Negative SEO: Looking For Answers From Google – Learn more about negative SEO and what you can do about it.
- How To Dominate The Entire First Page of Google – Isn’t this what we all want to do?
- How Does Google Authorship Impact CTR – Competing in the SERPs is getting more and more interesting.
- Matt Cutt’s On SEO Industry Misconceptions – Important read.
- Inbound, Outbound, Outhouse – Traditional marketing doesn’t work?? Read on to learn more.
This is by no means an exhaustive list. Do you have a post you would like to share? If so, let us know in the comments below. And don’t forget to come back next week for another weekly roundup post!
Ana Hoffman says
Wanted to let you know I mentioned your roundups in this post, Rebecca: http://www.trafficgenerationcafe.com/link-roundups/
Rebecca Gill says
Thanks Ana! We appreciate the exposure.