It’s time for another weekly roundup. At the end of each week we round up the top posts for the week. This week we have great information on how to improve your website, must-have content for your homepage, and some great WordPress plugins to let you know about. We also have good reads on content marketing and some SEO mistakes you might be making.
Ready to get reading? Let’s go!
Web Design and WordPress
- 5 Minute Fixes: Improve Your Website Even If You’re Short On Time and Budget – Improve your website with these simple tips.
- 3 Big Mistakes Business Owners Make When Setting Up Their Website – Make sure to avoid doing these things.
- How to Add a news Ticker in WordPress – Want to display a news display on your website the way CNN does? Check out this post.
- Adding ‘nofollow’ to WordPress Navigation Links – Here’s a quick and easy solution if you are looking to do this.
- 5 Best Practices for a Great B2B Website – Follow these tips for a great website.
- Must-Have Content For Your Homepage – 7 things you can do to have a great homepage.
- 3 Useful WordPress Plugins You May Not Know About – Three plugins you should know about.
- Top 10 Best WordPress Poll Plugins – Nice roundup of the best poll plugins.
Search Engine Optimization
- 5 Horrible Mistakes When Doing SEO – Are you making these mistakes?
- Google Patents on Author Signature and Authority Scores – Learn more about what this means for the future.
- Why Waste Your Time with Low-Value SEO – Food for thought. Why waste your time going after something that might work against you one day.
- How to Use Google Webmaster Tools to Maximize Your SEO Campaign – Learn how to use Google Webmaster tools and excel in your SEO campaigns.
- Google’s Panda Dance: Matt Cutts Confirms Panda Roll Out – The Panda algorithm is still being updated every month.
- SEO Into 2014 – The Irreversible Changes in Google’s Products – What Google is doing to stay ahead in search.
- Solving The Most Frustrating Part of Marketing – Learn how to create a marketing system.
- 13 Content Marketing Tips – Learn from the experts on how to write a great blog.
- 5 Ways To Brainstorm Great Content Marketing Ideas – Get inspired with this post.
This list is by no means exhaustive, so if you have posts you would like to share with us please let us know in the comments below. Check back next week for more great posts!