It’s that time again. Time for another weekly roundup! Each week we roundup some of the best posts for the week on the topics of WordPress, web design, SEO and more. This week we have a little bit of website inspiration, useful WordPress plugins, and what you need to know about the latest Penguin update from Google.
Get ready to dig in! Here we go…
WordPress and Web Design
- 6 New WooCommerce Extensions and Updates – You will find 6 new extensions and updates on 2 popular extensions on this post.
- WordPress Plugin Prices Are Too Low – Programmers are charging too low for WordPress plugins.
- 4 Top User Experience Tips For Improving Your WordPress Website – Great tips for improving your WordPress website.
- 7 Things Web Designers Can Learn From Print – Print has been around for hundreds of years and there is much we can learn from it.
- Top 10 WordPress Plugins of the Month – Read on to find out what plugins made the list this month.
- Six Ways Interaction Designers Should Act More Like A Product Manager – Learn more about the benefits of thinking like a product manager.
- Embracing the Gesture Driven Interface – Learn how interactive wireframes can help give the best user experience.
- WordPress Security Through .htaccess – Find out how to protect your WordPress website through. htaccess.
- 5 Pillars of a Successful Modern Website – Simply having an optimized website is not enough any more.
- How to Add a Link to Widget Titles in WordPress – Create clickable widget titles.
Search Engine Optimization
- Where Have All The Linkers Gone – Now is a great time to become a link builder.
- How to Measure ROI for Lead-Gen Websites – Learn how to measure ROI on your lead-gen sites.
- Top Charts in Google Trends – The top searches for people, places and things.
- Why Trigger Based Email Will Increase Your Conversions – Read up on how you can increase your conversions with trigger based email.
- Everything You Need To Know About Penguin 2.0 – Learn all about the update here.
- Decoding Google’s Referral String – Find out how to find the Google URL and use it to your advantage.
- 2013 Social Media Marketing Industry Report – Interesting read.
- Google+ in the SERPs Increasing – Authorship adoption is high since Google launched author information in the SERPs in 2011.
- 9 Tools That No Serious Online Writer Should Be Without – Tools to help you create great content.
This list is by no means an exhaustive list. So if you have a great post to share please let us know about it in the comments below. Be sure to check back next week for another weekly roundup.
Tom Brodbeck says
I really liked the Top 10 WordPress Plugins article you mentioned. They had a plugin called Sendola, which I hadn’t heard before. Already used it a couple times!