There is so much that goes on each week in our world of WordPress, web design and SEO that I thought it would be a great idea to roundup the “best of the best” articles from around the web each week.
In this first roundup, you’ll find news and information from tools to help with responsive web design to thought provoking SEO tips and strategies.
WordPress and Website Design
- 12 Helpful Tools For Responsive Web Design – Responsive web design is important, but there is more to it than just arranging screen sizes. Here is a list of useful tools that can help you with the task.
- 50 Best WordPress Resources – A lot of great resources mentioned here.
- Why Responsive Design Not Always Ideal – There is much buzz about responsive design, but is it is always ideal?
- Four Elements of User Experience – User experience is much more than just ease of use.
- Learn WordPress – Great place to start to learn more about using WordPress.
- 5 P’s of Blogging – Whether you are just starting to blog or you need to breathe new life into your blog this post is sure to help.
- Hacked Site Recovery – Site been hacked? Hopefully not, but here is a great post on recovering your site if it ever gets hacked.
- 10 Common WordPress Theme Issues – How to fix common WordPress theme issues.
- WordPress Frameworks – Information on WordPress frameworks and why you should care.
- 7 Usability Mistakes – Stay away from these mistakes. They will kill your online sales.
Search Engine Optimization
- Authority Building – What’s better than link building? Authority building. This is the new SEO. Read more about it here.
- 10 SEO Mobile Apps – Stay connected to your SEO campaigns with these popular SEO mobile apps.
- SEO Success in 2013 – Learn more about SEO success with Google’s Matt Cutts. You’ll find insights on Google’s Authorship, natural link building, mobile, social sharing and more.
- Hits Sessions Web Analytics – Web analytics are getting more and more powerful. As new features are introduced, problems emerge. Are you seeing the right data?
- Bing Ads Site Move Tool – Bing announced a new move tool. You can now URLs to URLs and not just one domain to another.
- Author Rank Cheat Sheet – Google’s Authorship and Author Rank is fast becoming a hot topic. Here’s what you need to know and do.
- Human Engagement – There is more and more focus on human engagement and creating content that users want to share.
- 10 Tool Features for Successful Enterprise SEO – To help you make the right SEO decisions check out these tools.
- How to Optimize Your Content – Great video on optimizing your content. If you don’t do this correctly you might not get the outcome you are looking for.
- 17 Google Tools For SEO – Looking for some tools to help with your SEO? This is a must see list of Google tools.
Check back next week for another weekly roundup. We’re picking the articles and blog posts we find most interesting, but would love to hear from you if you have any we missed.
Full-Service Digital Marketing AgencyTwitterYoutubeFacebookLinkedinGoogle +