It’s time for another weekly roundup post! At the end of the week, we are rounding up some of the best blog posts dealing with WordPress, web design and search engine optimization.
This week we found cool tips and information on moving a WordPress website without hassle, a lot of plugin tips (and one plugin that is hiding spam), how to manage your content, how to rank locally with citations and much more!
Ready? Let’s go…
WordPress and Web Design
- 5 Signs Your Website Needs A Better Design – If your business websites isn’t getting the response you are looking for then it might be your design.
- Complete Guide to Using SEO Plugin By Yoast – A guide for the very popular SEO plugin.
- 24 Useful WooCommerce Plugins – These plugins add functionality to your online store.
- 7 Things You Should Know About Using WordPress Plugins – Things you should know in order to enjoy the added functionality and avoid any headaches.
- A Complete Guide To WordPress Content Management – Find out how to manage your content in WordPress.
- Moving A WordPress Website Without Hassle – The complete guide to moving your WordPress site without all the hassle it could cause.
- Website Redesign: From Concept Sketch To Lead Generation Reality – A good look into a redesign process.
- WordPress Plugin Social Media Widget Hiding Spam – If you use this plugin please remove it.
- Introducing X Default Hreflang for International Pages – Good to know if you deal with international pages.
- Experiment Driven Web Publishing – Use the experiment-driven publishing approach.
- Beginner’s Guide To WordPress Database Management – Learn how to manage a WordPress database using phpMyAdmin.
Search Engine Optimization
- 5 Most Common Corporate SEO Issues – Learn what the top SEO issues are for corporations.
- Public Relations For SEO – The complete guide to leveraging public relations for SEO.
- 5 Common Mistakes With Rel=Canonical – Rel=canonical can be tricky because it is not easy to spot a mistake.
- 10 Things You Show Know About Google Places Dashboard – Find out what changes have been made to the Google Places dashboard.
- Finding and Building Citations Like An Agency – Learn how to rank locally using citations.
- Racing Penguin: How To Attack Natural Links Before Penguin Attacks – Learn what you can do to be proactive and avoid being penalized.
- Putting a Spring In Your Marketing Step – It’s time to assess your marketing.
- The Relationship Between SEO and InBound Marketing – Great read on how both SEO and inbound marketing are merging.
- The Holy Grail of Internet Marketing – Is about owing the whole SERP. Lots of ways to do this.
Do you know of a blog post that is worth mentioning? Let us know about it in the comments below. Be sure to check back next week for another weekly roundup!