It’s time for another weekly roundup post. We like to roundup some of the best posts on web design, WordPress, and search engine optimization. This week we have posts on conversion optimization, social networking mistakes, content templates and checklists. And if you are need some inspiration for your 404 error pages and web design in general then we found a few great posts on those topics too!
Let’s get to it.
Web Design and WordPress
- 30 Unusual, Fresh and Creative WordPress Site Designs – Checkout these designs for more inspiration.
- 10 Things To Look For When Choosing a New WordPress Theme – It can be overwhelming trying to choose a new theme. This article will help you choose your perfect theme.
- 11 Crucial Elements Every Homepage Should Have – Does your homepage contain these elements?
- 11 Creatively Branded ‘404 Error’ Pages – Your 404 page should be branded. Use these examples for inspiration.
- Tectonics of UX – This articles discusses the shifts in user experience landscape.
- WordPress.com Dashboard Gets Beautiful Makeover – Nice makeover for WordPress.com.
Search Engine Optimization and Social Media
- Conversion Rate Optimization: Hypothesise First, Then Test – When it comes to testing conversion rates be sure to start with a good hypothesis and then test it.
- How to Get Even More Google Sitelinks – Google increased the size of the ad sitelink display for enhanced ad campaigns.
- Inbound Marketing Myths and Urban Legends Part Deux – Examining a few common inbound marketing myths.
- Content Repurposing: How to Lower Marketing Costs and Expand Audience Reach – Learn how to repurpose your content for bigger impact and lower marketing costs.
- Google Makes Non-Desktop SEO an Absolute Necessity – Checkout Google’s latest announcement regarding mobile infrastructure and search results. It’s good for SEO.
- 10 Social Networking Mistakes To Avoid When Marketing Your Business – Check and see if you are doing any of these things.
- 24 Tips To Increase Conference and Event ROI by Integrating Social Media – Tips on how to use social media to get more out of your conference or event.
- How to Completely Ruin (or Save) Your Website with Redirects – Learn more about creating redirects the right way in this post.
- No. 1 Position in Google Gets 33% of Search Traffic – This study shows that SEO is still important.
- Content Creation Ideas and Issues – There are hundreds of way to create content. The most important thing to remember is to think about your visitor’s wants and needs.
- Google’s Matt Cutts: Stock Images Do Not Impact Search Engine Ranking – Just so everyone is clear – images are not a ranking factor at this point.
- 50 Powerful Ways to Get More Twitter Followers – You’ll never wonder how to get more Twitter followers after reading this post.
- 17 Essential Content Templates and Checklists – Great list of templates and checklists to help you create great content.
Do you have a great post to share? Let us know in the comments below. Come back next week for another weekly roundup.
Full-Service Digital Marketing AgencyTwitterYoutubeFacebookLinkedinGoogle +