In June I launched a new SEO podcast called SEObits.fm and before I realized it, the summer flew by and twelve episodes have been recorded and published. In case you missed them, here is a list of what I’ve chatted about each week:
- EP 1: SEO is a Journey and Not a Destination
- EP 2: Successful SEO Requires a Structured Process
- EP 3: Quality SEO Starts With Questions
- EP 4: Don’t Be a Marketer, Be a Servant
- EP 5: Competitive Research is Good for the SEO Soul
- EP 6: When Everything in SEO Falls Apart
- EP 7: Enterprise SEO Needs a Top Down Approach
- EP 8: The Evolution of SEO
- EP 9: Celebrating SEO Success With Sara Dunn
- EP 10: Key Takeaways for Buying and Selling SEO Services
- EP 11: The Most Important Lesson When Selecting Keywords
- EP 12: Who Owns Your Digital Destiny?
I’ll be recording additional episodes and would love to receive any feedback on questions or topics you’d like covered. Just post a comment below, ping me on Twitter, or submit a question via the SEObits.fm website.
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, you can subscribe to it via the website, via iTunes, or on Google Play.
Full-Service Digital Marketing AgencyTwitterYoutubeFacebookLinkedinGoogle +