It’s that time again! Time for another roundup post. At the end of each week we gather together some of our favorite posts to share with you.
Today you will find a lot of great information on WordPress (being that WordPress just turned 10 years old this week). You will also find good reads on writing great web content, as well as the marriage of content marketing and SEO.
Ready to start reading? Let’s go!
Web Design and WordPress
- How To Improve The Deployment of WordPress Websites – A survey was taken to help answers these questions. Read on to find out what the results say.
- Daily Plugin, Theme Roundup – You’ll find a nice list of WordPress plugins and themes on this page.
- The Future of WordPress: 6 Keys – What’s in store for the future of WordPress?
- WordPress Continues To Take Over Top 100 Blogs – A recent study shows that WordPress is now on 52% of the top 100 blogs.
- Takes Ems Even Further – Learn how to use ems in web design.
- How To Use WordPress As A CMS – Find out how to use custom post types and custom taxonomies.
- Tips and Tricks For Testing WordPress Themes – Tips on how to achieve a bug free product.
- Redesigning The WordPress Template Hierarchy – Infographic that helps to understand the WordPress Template Hierarchy.
- The Best Social Integration Plugins For WordPress Reviewed – Nice list of social plugins for WordPress.
- Designing Blogs For Readers – How to design your blog for readers.
- Do’s and Don’ts of Typography – Learn about good typography here.
Search Engine Optimization
- 7 Lessons Apple Can Teach Us About Persuasive Web Content – Excellent tips on how to create persuasive web content.
- 11 Quick Tips For Writing Compelling Posts On Your Blog – Great tips from a Problogger.
- 2 Ways To Implement UX Methodology Into Your SEO Tactics – Find out why UX is the cheese to SEO’s macaroni.
- Disavowed: Secrets of Google’s Most Mysterious Tools – Read on to learn more about Google’s Disavow Tool.
- Lesser Known Secrets For Better Social Media Results – Great insight from a community manager.
- The Truth About Content Marketing and SEO – Why content marketing and SEO go together.
- Yahoo Local: How To Set Up and Optimize Your Business Listing – Learn all about Yahoo Local in this post.
- The Changing Definition of Inbound Marketing – Read about why SEOs and SEMs should care about this topic.
- Google Warns: You Better Adequately Disclose Paid Content – Google is cracking down on paid content.
- 6 Reasons Google+ Beats Facebook For Author Platform Building – Take advantage of Google+ for these reasons.
Of course, this is not an exhaustive list. If you know of any posts related to web design, WordPress or SEO then by all means do share! Check back next week for another weekly roundup post.
Full-Service Digital Marketing AgencyTwitterYoutubeFacebookLinkedinGoogle +