When you hire a web designer, you typically just get a website designer and a “design”. At Web Savvy Marketing you benefit from sales and marketing professionals who have significant experience in web design, SEO, and real world marketing experience.
Our web design packages deliver far more than just a WordPress theme or template. We go through discovery with you, so we can best understand your objectives, goals, and needs.
Discovery and Design Planning
- Review client’s product or services offering
- Discuss target audience and possible website visitor personas (i.e. IT manager, CFO, c-level executive)
- Discuss marketing goals and objectives
- Review client’s key metrics for project success
- Review overall branding direction and goals
- Review existing website
- Review competitor websites
- Review client’s inspiration websites
- Review client’s list of desired website improvements
- Review list of goals and objectives for new website
- Review/discuss goals of moving visitor through the website, website hierarchy, most important pages
- Discuss content flow requirements
- Outline potential call to actions and desired outcomes of website traffic
- Develop list of visual requirements
SEO Research and Planning
- Review initial list of possible keywords from client
- Compile list of expanded keyword options via:
- Existing website review
- Client’s planned sitemap changes and/or content
- Competitor website(s) review
- Google Analytics data
- Google Webmaster Tools data
- Google autosuggest
- Google Adwords campaigns
- Historical keyword reports from client
- Review expanded keyword list for further Google suggestions and monthly search volumes
- Reduce Google output for irrelevant terms
- Present first round of keyword list to client for review and relevance scoring
- Reduce list of all possible keywords based on client relevance input
- Match applicable keywords to client’s planned content
- Identify keywords for new content creation
- Develop list of targeted “long tail” keywords and phrases to be used for blog posts
Web Design Packages Include SEO, Design, Build, and Content Migration
Unlike a graphic artist or even other WordPress consultants, we’ll do more than just create a web design or theme. We integration SEO consulting into our website design process, so we maximize the benefit of your build.
Our web design packages include a customized WordPress theme that adheres to WordPress development standards, content build out (yep we’ll load your content), plugin implementation, keyword research, on-page SEO, social media integration, a fully functional blog, and inquiry forms.
If you need us to build e-commerce store, forum, or membership site we can do that too.
Once the website is built and live, Web Savvy Marketing will install Google Analytics and create an XML sitemap. We’ll even integrate a newsletter subscription box from popular companies like Constant Contact or MailChimp.
If you’re social, and we hope you are, we’ll integrate Facebook, Twitter, and other social media websites to give you a cohesive web package.
Deliverables for All Inclusive Website Web Design Packages
- WordPress Installation and Hosting Set Up (if needed)
- Custom WordPress Theme
- Integrated Blog
- Custom Favicon
- Custom Social Media Icons
- Widgetized Home Page
- Configurable Sidebar
- HTML5 Coding
- Schema Ready
- Mobile Responsive
- Canonical Redirects
- Plugin Installation and Configuration
- Menu Creation and Set Up
- Breadcrumb Creation
- Keyword Research
- Site Mapping
- Content Input and Migration
- Upload of Documents and Images
- Page Specific Meta Descriptions and Titles
- Image and Alt Tag Optimization
- Event Calendar Set Up and Styling
- YouTube Integration
- Photo Gallery Creation
- Contact Forms
- Content Sharing Buttons
- Subscription Signup Integration
- 301 Redirects
- Google Analytics Installation
- XML Sitemap Creation
- One Hour of WordPress Training
Need more functionality? Need multisite set up or custom plugin created? We can do that too! You bring us your requirements and we’ll find you the perfect solution.
At the end of the website project our goal is to make sure your new WordPress website meets your unique requirements and more importantly, it is something you love.
We do everything we can to make sure our web design packages include a complete solution for our clients, so the project can provide measurable results and ROI.
Full-Service Digital Marketing AgencyTwitterYoutubeFacebookLinkedinGoogle +