Client Size: SMB
Industry: Healthcare and Professional Services
Scope: Website Design, SEO and Social Media
Comparing website traffic one month before the website went live to one month after the website went live, the client’s overall traffic increased 54.52% and Google search traffic went up 49.57%.
The client has now moved from web design to social media. The team is blogging regularly, finishing up a newsletter, and building a strong Facebook following.
Web Design and SEO Tactics
- Complete keyword discovery prior to website launch
- Selected a mix of critical keywords, high traffic keywords, and long-tail keywords
- Website and blog were mapped based on visitor personas and keywords
- Created new WordPress website and blog
- Focused on one keyword per page
- Optimized title and meta description for each page and post
- Performed an inbound linking campaign via local directories
- Integrated social media to help build branding and inbound links
Why the Web Design and SEO Worked
The old website had a lot of great content, but it was difficult to navigate. We updated the old content, reformatted it, and optimized it for search. We then integrated a blog to help provide fresh content for visitors, search engines, and the upcoming newsletter.
Full-Service Digital Marketing AgencyTwitterYoutubeFacebookLinkedinGoogle +